YouTube pushed a new update that shows a popup preventing you from using AdBlock software. I found a script that bypasses this. Enjoy
1. Install Tampermonkey:If you haven’t already, you need to install the Tampermonkey browser extension. You can find it for various browsers:
– For Firefox
– For Edge Users
– Opera / Opera GX
2. Open Tampermonkey Dashboard: Click on the Tampermonkey extension icon in your browser and select “Dashboard.”
3. Create a New Script:In the Tampermonkey Dashboard, click on the “Utilities” tab and select “Create a new script.”
4. Copy the Script:Copy the entire content of the userscript from this repository.
5. Paste the Script:Paste the copied userscript code into the Tampermonkey script editor.
6. Save the Script: Make sure to save your script by clicking the floppy disk icon or using the shortcut Ctrl + S (or Cmd + S on Mac).
7. Enable the Script:Enable the script by clicking the switch next to the script name in the Tampermonkey Dashboard.
Once you’ve installed and enabled the userscript, it should start working automatically Enjoy.